Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am becoming a Red Apple tonight!




I had a bad week. But it was a past now. To celebrate the new coming week, I got myself a pack of Cottage Fries and a bottle of cheap wine, I really love wine.

The wine opener in my house is gone, so I got a new one. I don't have any spell that I could use to suck the damn wine cork.


The bad thing is arriving, once I open the cover of the wine, I saw a small tunnel. THERE IS NO WINE CORK INSIDE! So I just wasted my own money to get them a new wine opener. Anyway, tonight I am becoming a Red Apple!









I like to move it move it,

She likes to move it move it,
We like to move it move it,
MOVE IT!

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa is coming to GSC Malaysia on the 13rd November 2008!







15 comments:

Anonymous said...

party people.. MOVE IT! lol.. It was nice to drink most especially in a bad day..

It can pissed you off when you wasted a money for a wine without a cork! tsk tsk..

just apple said...

yea~ high five! feeeling better today...:D

Connie Lam said...

♥ "I like to move it move it..."

♥ i love this song lolx

This Brazen Teacher said...

Good morning apple! Takes one to know one. Thanks for visiting my blog

just apple said...

connie you like to move it move? XD

hey my teacher...thanks for visiting too~~

James Wee said...

Who's going to watch the premier of Madagascar 2? XD

Justin said...

Is it worth the money?

just apple said...

yea it is..><

Obefiend Weiland said...

i am not sure about the wine. but that cottage fries is AWESOME

just apple said...

YEA COTTAGE FRIES IS AWESOME! HIGH FIVE OBE!

Darren said...

good blog!

Ching Ya said...

Thanks for visiting my movie/music/sharing site. Anyhow, don't worry, I'll most definitely post Madagascar 2! Looking forward to it.

just apple said...

thanks durgie...:D

L.O. said...

OMG Lol. Do you make all of these? x3

just apple said...

haha yea luna...